Arteriotomy Closure Devices (Cardiovascular) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME648MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Arteriotomy Closure devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Arteriotomy closure devices are used to achieve hemostasis of an arterial puncture site. In order to perform minimally invasive cardiovascular diagnostic and interventional procedures, arterial access is created via a puncture in the femoral or radial artery. Arteriotomy closure devices are of 2 types: Passive closure devices and Active closure devices. Passive closure devise provide controlled compression of the artery. These include sealant and clamps/tamps, whereas active closure devices are used for the immediate closure of arterial access sites through the use of collagen plugs, sutures, or clips.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Arteriotomy Closure devices Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Arteriotomy Closure Devices market and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Arteriotomy Closure Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Arteriotomy Closure devices market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Arteriotomy Closure devices market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Arteriotomy Closure devices market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Arteriotomy Closure devices market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Cardinal Health Inc
Cardiva Medical Inc
Merit Medical Systems Inc
Marine Polymer Technologies Inc