Neisseria Gonorrhoea Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME641MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Neisseria Gonorrhoea Tests market for the year 2020 and beyond. Neisseria Gonorrhoea is one of the most common sexually transmitted disease (STD) worldwide, caused by the bacteria Neisseria gonorrhoea. N. gonorrhoea infections are more common in young adults. Other groups at higher risk of contracting gonorrhoea include individuals with multiple sexual partners, individuals with another STD, men who have sex with men (MSM), and sex workers. Increases in the incidence of Neisseria gonorrhoea infections are likely due in part, to a greater number of individuals being screened as well as the advent of improved screening techniques like Neisseria Gonorrhoea Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAAT) Tests, which are highly sensitive and specific.
Neisseria Gonorhhoeae Tests includes Neisseria Gonorrhoea Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (NAATs), Neisseria Gonorrhoea multiparameter CT/NG NAATs and other Neisseria Gonorrhoea tests (Direct Fluorescent Antibody (DFA), Indirect Fluorescent Antibody (IFA), Immunochromatography, Cell Culture and Point of Care devices) as sub-segments.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Neisseria Gonorrhoea Tests market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Neisseria Gonorrhoea Test and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Neisseria Gonorrhoea Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Neisseria Gonorrhoea Tests market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Neisseria Gonorrhoea Test market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Neisseria Gonorrhoea Test market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Neisseria Gonorrhoea Tests market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Becton Dickinson and Co