Multiparameter CT/NG NAAT Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME639MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Multiparameter CT/NG NAAT Tests market for the year 2020 and beyond. Chlamydia is a common sexually transmissible disease, caused by the bacteria Chlamydia Trachomatis. In women, Chlamydia Trachomatis infections are often asymptomatic, however, if left untreated they can cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), which in turn can lead to additional complications such as infertility, ectopic pregnancy, and chronic pelvic pain. Gonorrhoea is one of the most common sexually transmitted disease (STD) worldwide, caused by the bacteria Neisseria gonorrhoea. N. gonorrhoea infections are more common in young adults. Other groups at higher risk of contracting gonorrhoea include individuals with multiple sexual partners, individuals with another STD, men who have sex with men (MSM), and sex workers.
This model includes Chlamydia Trachomatis Dual CT/NG Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (NAATs).
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Multiparameter CT/NG NAAT Tests market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Multiparameter CT/NG NAAT Tests and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Multiparameter CT/NG NAAT Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Multiparameter CT/NG NAAT Tests market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Multiparameter CT/NG NAAT Tests market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Multiparameter CT/NG NAAT Tests market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Multiparameter CT/NG NAAT Tests market from 2015-2030
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
F. Hoffman La Roche Ltd.
Becton Dickinson and Co