Bordetella Pertussis Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME617MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Bordetella Pertussis Tests market for the year 2020 and beyond. Bordetella pertussis, also called whooping cough, is an upper respiratory infectious disease caused by Bordetella pertussis bacteria. The disease spreads person to person by inhaling the tiny droplets of bacteria when an infected person coughs or sneezes. The B. pertussis bacteria enters the lungs, attaches to the upper part of the respiratory tract and releases toxins, which cause excessive coughing due to swelling and irritation.
Bordetella Pertussis Tests Model includes Bordetella Pertussis Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (NAATs), Bordetella Pertussis Enzyme Immunoassays (EIAs), multiparameter NAATs and other Bordetella pertussis tests (includes Direct Fluorescent Antibody (DFA), Culture tests and Western Blots tests, Agglutination tests, ImmunoBlot tests and Oligo-chromatographic tests) as sub-segments.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Bordetella Pertussis Tests market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Bordetella Pertussis Tests and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Bordetella Pertussis Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Bordetella Pertussis Tests market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Bordetella Pertussis Tests market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Bordetella Pertussis Tests market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Bordetella Pertussis Tests market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.