ALK Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)
- Published: June 2020
- Report Code: GDME615MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on ALK Tests market for the year 2020 and beyond. Globally, lung cancer is the second most common cancer in men and the third most common cancer in women. Secondary sources estimate that approximately 2.0 million new cases of lung cancer were reported worldwide in 2018. Cigarette smoking is the dominant risk factor associated with lung cancer across all age groups, with approximately 80% of male and 45% of female lung cancer cases worldwide attributed to smoking.
ALK is a member of the receptor tyrosine kinase family and a major factor in regulating cellular proliferation and differentiation. ALK gene rearrangements account for 5-6% of NSCLC cases. The majority of ALK mutations are translocations, whereby the ALK gene is partnered with other gene to form a fusion oncogene. Different ALK fusion partners have been identified in NSCLC cases, including EML4, KIF5B, KLC1, and TPR. NSCLC patients with ALK rearrangements are eligible for ALK tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) therapy.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the ALK Tests market place to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed ALK Tests and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total ALK Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on ALK Tests market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving ALK Tests market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the ALK Tests market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific ALK Tests market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Abbott Laboratories , ZytoVision GmbH , Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH , Qiagen NV , Roche Diagnostics International Ltd , Agilent Technologies Inc , Cytocell Ltd , Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc , MilliporeSigma , Takara Bio Inc , Biocare Medical LLC , Amoy Diagnostics Co Ltd , Panagene Inc , Other,