Urinary Tract Stents (Nephrology and Urology Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: December 2020
- Report Code: GDME614MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Urinary Tract Stents market for the year 2020 and beyond. Urinary tract stents are the tubular devices made either of polymers and metal which are inserted into the urinary tract or ureter to treat or prevent a blockage that prevents the flow of urine from the kidney to the bladder. A ureteral stent is specially designed a soft tube 10-12 inches in length that is placed in the ureter for draining urine from the kidney to the urinary bladder.
The increasing prevalence of prostate cancer, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), Urolithiasis and stone among people in the kidney has seen a staggering rise over the years. This is anticipated to propel the demand for urinary tract stenting over the forecast periods.
The developing number of individuals facing difficulties in passing urine normally is one of the key reasons why the demand for urinary tract stenting is increasing throughout the years.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Urinary Tract Stents marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Urinary Tract Stents and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Urinary Tract Stents market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Urinary Tract Stents market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Urinary Tract Stents market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Urinary Tract Stents market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Urinary Tract Stents market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Boston Scientific Corp
Cook Group Inc
Becton Dickinson and Co
Applied Medical Corporation
Allium Medical Solutions Ltd
Pnn Medical A/S
SRS Medical Systems