Surgical Stapling Devices (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME612MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Surgical stapling devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Surgical stapling devices are used to place surgical staples in place of sutures to close skin wounds or hold tissue together. Surgical staples are helpful for fast wound closure when operating time is of concern and when cosmetic closure is not a vital issue. There are currently three major types of mechanical stapling devices in clinical use for open and endoscopic surgery: linear, circular, and endoscopic surgical staplers. Based on usage, surgical stapling devices are classified into external and internal surgical stapling devices.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Surgical Stapling Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Surgical Stapling Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Surgical Stapling Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to: • Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Surgical Stapling Devices market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Surgical Stapling Devices market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Surgical Stapling Devices market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Surgical Stapling Devices market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Johnson & Johnson
Smith & Nephew Plc