Sterilization Equipment (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME609MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Sterilization Equipment market for the year 2020 and beyond. Sterilization equipment is used to kill all the microbes (sterilization) from objects. On the basis of application, sterilization is of three types: physical, chemical and ultraviolet. These could be of different types including Physical Sterilizers, Chemical Sterilizers, and Ultraviolet Sterilizers. Physical Sterilizers use various forms of heat to sterilize objects, including steam or flame. Chemicals sterilizers are used for equipment that is sensitive to high temperatures, susceptible to corrosion (metal alloys) and for devices that might be damaged by irradiation (rubbers and plastics may become brittle after irradiation). Ultraviolet sterilizers use ultraviolet (UV) rays for sterilization. High-efficiency UV lamp systems are used for in-duct, coil mount and stand-alone systems to destroy airborne and surface bio-contaminants.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Sterilization Equipment marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Sterilization Equipment and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Sterilization Equipment market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total installed base, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Sterilization Equipment market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Sterilization Equipment market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Sterilization Equipment market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Sterilization Equipment market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
American Ultraviolet Co Inc
S S Technomed (P) Ltd
Illinois Tool Works
Memmert GmbH + Co KG
Metal Zug AG
Munchener Medizin Mechanik GmbH