Sigmoidoscopes (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME608MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Sigmoidoscopes market for the year 2020 and beyond. Sigmoidoscopes are used during diagnostic procedures to perform minimally invasive examinations of the rectum, sigmoid, and proximal colon. Primary uses of sigmoidoscopes include screening for ulcers, abnormal cells, polyps, and cancer. The number of outpatient ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) has increased over the years contributing to the number of same-day operations performed using these scopes. Technology advances have made procedures involving sigmoidoscopes minimally invasive, sparing patients the pain of incisions and resulting in rapid healing.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Sigmoidoscopes marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Sigmoidoscopes and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Sigmoidoscopes market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total installed base, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Sigmoidoscopes market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Sigmoidoscopes market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Sigmoidoscopes market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Sigmoidoscopes market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Fujifilm Holdings Corp
KARL STORZ SE & Co KG