Reversible Contraceptive Devices (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME607MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Reversible Contraceptive Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Reversible contraceptive devices are forms of modern contraceptives that are the most common mode of birth control worldwide. These devices are inserted or implanted into women of child-bearing age, usually for multiple years.
Reversible contraceptives that remain in use for many years are considered to be "long-acting" and are the most popular class of reversible contraceptive devices. This is in contrast to devices such as diaphragms that must be inserted and removed before and after intercourse. IUDs are further classified in two types, copper IUDs and Hormonal IUDs. While other forms of modern contraceptives are used (including hormone injections, oral pills, and condoms). Modern contraceptives are widely used in the developed world, while usage rates tend to be lower in developing economies. UDs are the most common type of reversible contraceptive device. The use of IUDs ranges from about 4%-40% of individuals using modern contraceptives, depending on the country and region.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Reversible Contraceptive Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Reversible Contraceptive Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Reversible Contraceptive Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Reversible Contraceptive Devices market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Reversible Contraceptive Devices market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Reversible Contraceptive Devices market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Reversible Contraceptive Devices market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Merck & Co Inc.
Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Pregna International Ltd
Shanghai Dahua Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd
HLL Lifecare Ltd
Kessel Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH