Resectoscopes (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME606MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Resectoscopes market for the year 2020 and beyond. A resectoscope is a surgical instrument primarily used for resection and removal of tissue from the uterus, prostate, bladder, or urethra. It is a type of endoscope, an instrument that combines a camera to allow for viewing of the surgical site during surgery and instrumentation. Resectoscopes typically have electric cautery and coagulation capabilities. Rigid resectoscopes are covered in this category. A rigid resectoscope is a solid, straight resectoscope with a wide-angle telescope, tubular outer and inner sheaths, working element, and an obturator. They are used along with a high-intensity light source. An electrosurgical generator, which comes with the resectoscope, is tracked separately under the Surgical Energy Generators market model. One unit refers to one rigid resectoscope.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Resectoscopes marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Resectoscopes and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Resectoscopes market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total installed base, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Resectoscopes market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Resectoscopes market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Resectoscopes market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Resectoscopes market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
KARL STORZ SE & Co KG
Richard Wolf GmbH