Pancreatic and Biliary stent (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME605MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Pancreatic and Biliary Stents market for the year 2020 and beyond. Pancreatic and Biliary stents are the tubular devices made either of plastic or metal. They are often used in the treatment of obstructive jaundice from either benign or malignant causes and in the management of biliary leaks. These stents are also for preventing post- endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography pancreatitis and to drain the gallbladder and pancreatic fluids. These stents are placed through two major procedures: Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP) and Percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography (PTC).
The Pancreatic and biliary stents market is mainly driven by the diseases resulting in the obstruction in bile or pancreatic ducts. Increase in the number of ERCP and PTC procedures has fueled the market especially the procedures requiring stenting and recurrent stenting.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Pancreatic and Biliary Stents marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Pancreatic and Biliary Stents and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Pancreatic and Biliary Stents market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Pancreatic and Biliary Stents market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Pancreatic and Biliary Stents market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Pancreatic and Biliary Stents market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Pancreatic and Biliary Stents market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Boston Scientific Corp
Cordis Corp A Cardinal Health Co
Cook Medical Inc
Hobbs Medical Inc
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc