Laryngoscope Blades and Handles (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 44
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME603MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Laryngoscope Blades and Handles market for the year 2020 and beyond. Laryngoscopes allow the visualization of the vocal chords in order to facilitate tracheal intubation in surgical procedures and intensive care cases. Surgical procedures vary from respiratory, cardiovascular, orthopaedic, nervous system, digestive system, urinary system, to ear, nose, throat and cancer related operations. Intensive care cases includes the airway management of patients with acute respiratory failure and inadequate oxygenation.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Laryngoscopes Blades and Handles marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Laryngoscope Blades and Handles and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Laryngoscope Blades and Handles market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Laryngoscope Blades and Handles market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Laryngoscope Blades and Handles market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Laryngoscope Blades and Handles market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Laryngoscope Blades and Handles market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
HUM Gesellschaft fur Homecare und Medizintechnik GmbH
Medline Industries Inc
Vyaire Medical Inc
Flexicare Group Ltd