Laparoscopes and Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 44
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME601MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems market for the year 2020 and beyond The laparoscope market is driven by a wide variety of factors including an aging population that requires surgical procedures, an increase in morbid obesity, with patients requiring bariatric surgeries, such as gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, and gastric banding. Laparoscopy is a minimally invasive surgical technique performed by making keyhole incisions to reach tissues of interest. Targeted tissues include the bile duct, colon, liver, pancreas, and many others. Due to technological advancements over the past few years, the demand for laparoscopes has increased. A wide variety of laparoscopes exist in the medical device market.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Laparoscopes & Laparoscopic Fluid Management Systems from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Smith & Nephew Inc.
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Richard Wolf GmbH
KARL STORZ GmbH & Co KG
W.O.M. World of Medicine GmbH