Hernia Repair Devices (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 44
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME599MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Hernia Repair Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. A hernia occurs when body organs or fatty tissues protrude out of any wall or opening of surrounding muscles. Hernia repair is one of the most common surgical procedures performed globally. It is estimated that there are over 20 million hernia repair procedures per year worldwide. There are various variant of Hernia, of which Inguinal is the most commonly performed surgical procedure over 70%. In United States alone around 800,000 procedures are carried out to repair inguinal hernias. These procedures are carried out either by adopting open surgery technique or laparoscopic surgery techniques. Medical devices that are used to perform hernia repair procedures are referred to as Hernia Repair Devices. Hernia Repair Devices include synthetic meshes, composite meshes, biological meshes and tack/staples.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Hernia Repair Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Hernia Repair Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Hernia Repair Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Hernia Repair Devices market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Hernia Repair Devices market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Hernia Repair Devices market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Hernia Repair Devices market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
CR Bard Inc
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Cook Medical Inc
SeCQure Surgical Corp
RTI Surgical Inc
Cousin Biotech Sarl
Baxter International Inc
pfm medical ag
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp