Female Sterilization Devices (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME598MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Female Sterilization Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Female sterilization is a permanent procedure where the fallopian tubes are blocked using surgical and non-surgical techniques. Use of female sterilization devices may remain stable (with very low rates of decline/increase) in future with greater educational attainment and income in most of the countries. Reversible methods and male sterilization are increasing in popularity; vasectomy is considered to be safer than female sterilization as there is no increased risk of ectopic pregnancy if vasectomy fails. However, introduction of new and low cost technologies/devices that reduce the risk of STD’s, and cause no/less side effects may hinder the tubal clips/rings market to a large extent and may generate new opportunities in the future.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Female Sterilization Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Female Sterilization Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Female Sterilization Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Female Sterilization Devices market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Female Sterilization Devices market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Female Sterilization Devices market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Female Sterilization Devices market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Utah Medical Products, Inc
Olympus America Inc