Endoscopy Visualization Systems and Components (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME595MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Endoscopy Visualization Systems and Components market for the year 2020 and beyond. Endoscopy Visualization Systems and Components are devices used in Endoscopic examinations like bronchoscopy, cystoscopy etc. Endoscopy Visualization can be described as a technique for inspecting, manipulating and treating internal organs using devices to improve visualization from a distance from the target organs without the need for an incision large enough to allow the surgeon's hand or fingers to enter the surgical field. The advantages of Endoscopy Visualization systems are that all issues related to a coherent fiber bundle (poor image, progressive fiber loss due to usage interruption over time, fiber bundle volume within endoscope shaft, etc.) are gone. There is more room within the endoscope shaft for other functions, more extreme tip deflections are possible, and no essential modifications are required for the already developed tip control mechanisms. Different components of next – generation visualization systems include the built – in advanced camera (supporting the most advanced requirements of surgical monitoring technology – colour reproduction of HD 1080p), monitor, light source, insufflators, printers, wireless displays and others.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Endoscopy Visualization Systems and Components marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Endoscopy Visualization Systems and Components and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Endoscopy Visualization Systems and Components market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total installed base, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Endoscopy Visualization Systems and Components market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Endoscopy Visualization Systems and Components market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Endoscopy Visualization Systems and Components market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Endoscopy Visualization Systems and Components market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Fujifilm Holdings Corp
KARL STORZ SE & Co KG
B. Braun Melsungen AG
PENTAX Medical Co
Richard Wolf GmbH
Smith & Nephew Plc