Embolization Particles (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 44
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME592MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Embolization Particles market for the year 2020 and beyond. Embolotherapy with particles is a minimally invasive procedure and is used as an alternative to open surgery. This works by blocking the flow of blood to a particular area of the body. This results in the shrinkage of an aneurysm or tumor.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Embolization Particles marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Embolization Particles and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Embolization Particles market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Embolization Particles market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Embolization Particles market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Embolization Particles market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Embolization Particles market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Merit Medical Systems, Inc
Sirtex Medical Ltd
Varian Medical Systems Inc