Cystoscopes (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME590MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Cystoscopes market for the year 2020 and beyond. Cystoscopes are used for examining and treating lesions of the urethra or bladder. GlobalData segments cystoscopes into the following categories –
– Rigid Non-Video (Fibre) Cystoscopes
– Flexible Non-Video (Fibre) Cystoscopes
– Flexible Video Cystoscopes
Currently, each segment is expected to grow in demand throughout the forecast period. This is due to an increase in the demand for these scopes in hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs). However, due to the complexity of the procedure, a lack of widespread expertise may cause a delay in market growth. GlobalData expects the market for flexible video cystoscopes to increase at the expense of non-video scopes.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Cystoscopes marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Cystoscopes and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Cystoscopes market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total installed base, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Cystoscopes market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Cystoscopes market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Cystoscopes market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Cystoscopes market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
KARL STORZ SE & Co KG
Richard Wolf GmbH
Laborie Medical Technologies Inc