Capsule Endoscopes (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 44
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME587MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Capsule Endoscopes market for the year 2020 and beyond. Capsule endoscopy involves the use of capsule devices with dimensions ranging from 26mm x 11mm to 31mm x 1mm, with weights ranging from 1.9g to 4.0g. This small size is comparable to a pill that can be swallowed. The capsule has a battery with an 8-15 hour lifespan, a light source, a camera, and a small transmitter. Once the capsule is swallowed by the patient, it begins to transmit images from inside the esophagus, stomach, and small bowel to a receiver worn by the patient. Since capsule endoscopes visualize the esophagus, stomach, and small bowel, they can be used to help diagnose obscure Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Barrett’s esophagus, and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Capsule Endoscopes marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Capsule Endoscopes and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Capsule Endoscopes market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Capsule Endoscopes market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Capsule Endoscopes market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Capsule Endoscopes market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Capsule Endoscopes market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
RF Co., Ltd.