Bronchoscopes (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME586MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Bronchoscopes market for the year 2020 and beyond. Bronchoscopes are used in a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, including, detection of tumors, lung infection, airway blockages and certain respiratory diseases such as tuberculosis, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and trachea oesophageal fistula. Therapeutic procedures include management of benign airway stenosis, laser bronchoscopy, cryotherapy, endobronchial brachytherapy, photodynamic therapy, and airway stents. Bronchoscopy is frequently performed in intensive care units (ICUs) for airway management and respiratory sampling. These could be of following types: Rigid Bronchoscopes, Flexible Fibre Bronchoscopes, Flexible Video Bronchoscopes, and Mobile Bronchoscopes. Rigid Bronchoscopes are devices that consist of a rigid, straight, hollow metal tube that is available in several sizes. Flexible Fibre Bronchoscopes are devices that have a flexible fiber-optic cable passed into the windpipe via an insertion tube. Flexible Video Bronchoscopes are devices that have a flexible insertion tube, or processor, which, via a connector, is connected to a monitor. Mobile Bronchoscopes are portable bronchoscopes, utilizing a battery powered light source, with an optional cable for external power and a built-in video monitor.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Bronchoscopes marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Bronchoscopes and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Bronchoscopes market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total installed base, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Bronchoscopes market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Bronchoscopes market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Bronchoscopes market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Bronchoscopes market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
KARL STORZ SE & Co KG
Fujifilm Holdings Corp
Richard Wolf GmbH