Biopsy Devices (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME584MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Biopsy Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. A biopsy device is an instrument that aids in the removal of tissue samples from the body. Increasing global cancer incidence is one of the primary drivers of the biopsy devices market. Increasing prevalence results in a growing need for effective diagnostic procedures, which in turn, impacts market growth. Demand for the minimal invasive procedure has also contributed to the biopsy devices market. Advances in technology, especially biopsy devices with improved features such as enhanced accuracy, quicker recovery of patients, and less traumatic procedures, will result in safer procedures. Government programs to promote diagnosis is expected to improve the utilization of diagnostic devices.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Biopsy Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Biopsy Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Biopsy Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Biopsy Devices market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Biopsy Devices market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Biopsy Devices market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Biopsy Devices market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Becton Dickinson and Co
Cook Group Inc
Boston Scientific Corp
Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Company Ltd
Henry Schein Inc
Merit Medical Systems Inc
Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp