Aesthetic Injectables (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME581MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Aesthetic Injectables market for the year 2020 and beyond. Aesthetic Injectables refer to gel-like substances that are injected beneath the skin to restore a more youthful appearance. This is achieved by increasing the volume of sunken cheeks or temples, reducing lines around nose and mouth (marionette lines and smile lines), plumping up lips and enhancing facial contour. Aesthetic Injectables are rising in popularity, due to the non-surgical and non-invasive nature of these procedures. In addition, successful outcomes are achieved quickly with limited recovery time. As the aesthetic injectables market grows, the number and variety of injectable fillers available to surgeons is increasing.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Aesthetic Injectables marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Aesthetic Injectables and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Aesthetic Injectables market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Aesthetic Injectables market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Aesthetic Injectables market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Aesthetic Injectables market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Aesthetic Injectables market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Merz Pharma GmbH & Co KgaA
Sinclair Pharma Plc
Bohus BioTech AB