Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors (Diabetes Care Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME575MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors market for the year 2020 and beyond. People with insulin-dependent diabetes require intensive insulin therapy to manage their blood glucose levels within a healthy range. Insulin can be delivered by syringes and vials, insulin pumps, and insulin pens. Insulin Pumps include Traditional Insulin Pumps & Accessories and Patch Pumps. Continuous glucose monitoring system is used for the continuous measurement of blood glucose. The system includes an implantable sensor with wireless transmission capability and a monitor.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Ypsomed Holding AG
Tandem Diabetes Care Inc