Insulin Pens (Diabetes Care Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)
- Published: December 2020
- Report Code: GDME574MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Insulin Pens market for the year 2020 and beyond. Insulin pen is used to inject insulin for the treatment of diabetes. It is composed of an insulin cartridge (integrated or bought separately) and a dial to measure the dose, and is used with disposable pen needles to deliver the dose. Insulin Pens are classified into disposable and reusable Insulin Pens. Disposable Insulin Pens usually consist of pre-filled insulin cartridge which is disposed once the vial is over. In case of reusable Insulin Pens, the cartridge can be replaced once it is over.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Insulin Pens marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Insulin Pens and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Insulin Pens market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Insulin Pens market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Insulin Pens market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Insulin Pens market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Insulin Pens market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Novo Nordisk AS
Eli Lilly and Co
Ypsomed Holding AG