Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices (Neurology Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: December 2020
- Report Code: GDME572MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Neurovascular thrombectomy devices are used for the removal of a blood clot in the neurovascular vessels during an acute ischemic stroke. The two types of devices are stent retrievers and aspiration catheters. These devices can be used individually or in combination. While the clinical outcomes and revascularization rates is similar for both the device, used separately or in conjugation, the aspiration retriever is quicker and easier to operate and is therefore becoming more popular.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Imperative Care Inc
Balt Extrusion SAS
Acandis GmbH & Co KG