X-ray Systems (Diagnostic Imaging) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME559MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on X-ray Systems market for the year 2020 and beyond. Radiography has evolved over the years and its diagnostic applications are fundamental to healthcare. The demand for imaging services has increased as economies and patient populations have grown and, and physicians continue to rely on X-ray imaging as a cost-effective and non-invasive diagnostic alternative. Today, manufacturers provide a variety of digital imaging solutions based on different detectors and technologies with a wide range of applications. Digital X-ray units are ubiquitous throughout healthcare and they have supplanted computed radiology in most radiology departments. Market drivers for x-ray systems include a growing geriatric population, rising prevalence of chronic diseases, rising awareness regarding the benefits of early diagnosis of diseases, and technological advancements in diagnostic imaging techniques which make x-ray systems a more appealing modality.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the X-ray Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed X-ray Systems and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total X-ray Systems market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on X-ray Systems market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving X-ray Systems market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the X-ray Systems market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific X-ray Systems market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
GE Healthcare LLC
Siemens Healthineers AG
Canon Medical Systems Corp
Fujifilm Holdings Corp