Nuclear Imaging Equipment (Diagnostic Imaging) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME557MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Nuclear Imaging Equipment market for the year 2020 and beyond. Nuclear Imaging is a noninvasive medical technique which uses radioactive tracers (generally F-18 Fluorodeoxyglucose) to assess and diagnose bodily functions and diseases. The diseases include cancers, cardiac diseases, gastrointestinal, endocrine and neurological diseases. Nuclear Imaging Equipments have been classified into Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Systems and Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) Systems. The advanced version of these systems include PET/CT, PET/MRI, SPECT/CT and SPECT/MRI. These systems contain features of both PET and CT/MRI and SPECT and CT/MRI.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Nuclear Imaging Equipment marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Nuclear Imaging Equipment and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Nuclear Imaging Equipment market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Nuclear Imaging Equipment market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Nuclear Imaging Equipment market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Nuclear Imaging Equipment market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Nuclear Imaging Equipment market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
GE Healthcare LLC
Siemens Healthineers AG
Canon Medical Systems Corp
Neusoft Medical Systems Co Ltd