MRI Systems (Diagnostic Imaging) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME556MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on MRI Systems market for the year 2020 and beyond. MRI Systems are non-invasive diagnostic imaging systems which does not produce harmful radiation like other imaging modalities such as X-Ray and CT Systems. The contrast agents that are used in MRI help in distinguishing between a benign and a malignant tumor by the type of lesions produced. The market for MRI Systems is driven by major factors such as increases in aging populations, technical advancements in the field of healthcare leading to the innovation of new and advanced technologies, increase in the population suffering from cancer, increase in awareness regarding the importance of early diagnosis of disease which helps in early treatment. The advancements such as introduction of 7T MRI technology also play a major part in the growth of the market, and its slow progression towards higher Tesla install bases. Added advantages which stimulate market growth include funded projects for improvement of technologies for MRI in pediatric care.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the MRI Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed MRI Systems and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total MRI Systems market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on MRI Systems market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving MRI Systems market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the MRI Systems market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific MRI Systems market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
GE Healthcare LLC
Siemens Healthineers AG
Canon Medical Systems Corp
China Resources Wandong Medical Equipment Co Ltd