Mammography Equipment (Diagnostic Imaging) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME555MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Mammography Equipment market for the year 2020 and beyond. Mammography systems are used to detect breast cancer, either for screenings or diagnostic procedures. It is generally recommended that women over the age of 40, or women who have a higher likelihood of developing breast cancer due to genetic factors, go for regular screenings. Screenings are important for the early detection of breast cancer. Diagnostic procedures are ordered for patients with suspicious symptoms, and are more in depth than regular screenings.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Mammography Equipment marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Mammography Equipment and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Mammography Equipment market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Mammography Equipment market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Mammography Equipment market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Mammography Equipment market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Mammography Equipment market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Siemens Healthineers AG
GE Healthcare LLC
Fujifilm Holdings Corporation