Computed Tomography (CT) Systems (Diagnostic Imaging) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME553MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market for the year 2020 and beyond. Computed Tomography or Computerized X-ray imaging is a process which involves series of X-rays, taken from different angles around the body to get the cross – sectional images (slices).It uses a motorized X-ray source which rotates around a donut shaped structure called as gantry.CT scans are medical tools used for diagnosing and detecting the body which includes chest(thorax), abdomen and pelvis, the spine, head and neck, and other extremities(arms and legs). CT scanners are categorized depending upon the number of slices (256-320, 126, 64, 20-40, 16), which varies according to the body part to be scanned. Slices in a CT helps in generating cross – sectional images, higher count of slices produces higher image resolution and reduces the scan time for the radiologists. It assist in monitoring the effectiveness of certain treatments, such as cancer treatments. Over the years, CT systems market has seen a significant growth because of the technological innovations, provides non – invasive diagnosis, growing geriatric population, increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases and the rise in healthcare expenditure of the developed countries.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Computed Tomography (CT) Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Computed Tomography (CT) Systems and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Siemens Healthineers AG
GE Healthcare LLC
Canon Medical Systems Corp
Neusoft Medical Systems Co Ltd