C-Arms (Diagnostic Imaging) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME552MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on C-Arms market for the year 2020 and beyond. C-Arm fluoroscopic X-ray systems are used in various diagnostic imaging and minimally invasive surgical procedures. In the operating room (OR), they help visualize procedures for vascular, cardiology, orthopedic, and other therapeutic areas. C arms have become increasingly popular due to their wide range of utility. Hybrid operating rooms equipped with fixed installations of mobile C arms are capable of obtaining high quality intraoperative fluoroscopic images, and mobile C arms have become popular because of their flexibility.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the C-Arms marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed C-Arms and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total C-Arms market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on C-Arms market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving C-Arms market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the C-Arms market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific C-Arms market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
GE Healthcare LLC
Siemens Healthineers AG
Koninklijke Philips NV
Ziehm Imaging, Inc.
Canon Medical Systems Corp