Bone Densitometers (Diagnostic Imaging) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME551MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Bone Densitometers market for the year 2020 and beyond. Bone Densitometers harness X-rays to examine and quantify a patient's bone density. Bone density tests are used to assess fracture risk, investigate height loss, diagnose and monitor osteoporosis, and monitor steroid treatment (or other drugs that may affect bone density such as anti-organ rejection medication). DXA machines are the gold-standard for bone densitometry. ADEXA machines are an important tool for assessing fracture risk in fragile areas of the body in osteoporosis patients, such as the hip and spine. Although they are more expensive, they are more equipped to handle these areas of the body. PDEXA machines, which are smaller, less expensive and portable are less sought after, though they are far more useful the peripheral anatomies such as hands and ankles. QUS machines are also less commonly used, although they are very useful for monitoring regular patients.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Bone Densitometers marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Bone Densitometers and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Bone Densitometers market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Bone Densitometers market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Bone Densitometers market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Bone Densitometers market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Bone Densitometers market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
GE Healthcare LLC
Diagnostic Medical Systems SA