Wound Closure Strips (Wound Care Management) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME545MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Wound Closure Strips market for the year 2020 and beyond. Wound closure strips are hypoallergenic adhesive strips used to seal wounds, incisions, and lacerations, and are ideal for joints by securing the skin close together, thus eliminating the requirement of surface stitches or staples. They result in less scarring and present a decreased chance of infection when compared to staples or sutures. The usage of wound closure strips is negligible in the treatment of chronic wound and burn cases. The primary driver of the wound closure strips market is the increasing number of surgical procedures, especially propelled by an aging population. Aging populations are at a higher risk of developing a host of diseases and conditions necessitating the need for surgical interventions. This trend will drive higher volumes of both open and minimally invasive procedures, generating greater sales of wound closure strips.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Wound Closure Strips marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Wound Closure Strips and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Wound Closure Strips market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Wound Closure Strips market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Wound Closure Strips market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Wound Closure Strips market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Wound Closure Strips market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Smith & Nephew Plc
Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
BSN medical GmbH
DeRoyal Industries Inc
Paul Hartmann AG
Derma Sciences Inc
Hill-Rom Holdings Inc
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Cardinal Health Inc
Medline Industries Inc