Traditional Wound Management (Wound Care Management) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 44
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME544MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Traditional Wound Management market for the year 2020 and beyond. Surgical Procedures, Burn cases and Trauma cases are the leading causes for treatments necessitating the use of Wound care dressings. The increase in surgical procedures, burn and trauma cases will exhibit an increase in usage of Traditional wound dressings. Global Data predicts that this increase in different procedures and cases will increase the demand for Traditional wound dressings and hence the market. The selection of dressings are mostly affected on its ability to provide moist environment, allow gas changes between wounded tissue and environment, provide protection against bacterial infection and should be non-adherent to the wound and easy removal and healing. Depending on these features, mostly non-adherent pads are preferred, sterile dressings and adhesive bandages. Along with these dressings, gauzes, bandages (natural or synthetic) and sponges are used for protection of wounds from contamination primarily. Sterile gauzes are used for absorption of exudates and fluid in an open wound with the help of fibres in these dressings. Generally traditional dressings are indicated for the clean and dry wounds with mild exudate levels.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Traditional Wound Management marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Traditional Wound Management and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Traditional Wound Management market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Traditional Wound Management market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Traditional Wound Management market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Traditional Wound Management market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Traditional Wound Management market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Cardinal Health Inc
Paul Hartmann AG
BSN Medical GmbH
Derma Sciences Inc
Medline Industries Inc
Datt Mediproducts Pvt Ltd
Molnlycke Health Care AB
Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Johnson & Johnson
Smith & Nephew Plc