Topical Absorbable Hemostats (Wound Care Management) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME543MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Topical Absorbable Hemostats market for the year 2020 and beyond. Topical hemostatic agents are frequently used in efforts to control bleeding and achieve hemostasis in trauma settings, burn cases and surgical procedures. Surgical procedures vary from cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, obstetrics, and gynecological to other types of surgeries such as orthopedic and peripheral nerve operations. Topical absorbable hemostatic agents, also known as passive hemostats (collagen, gelatin, polysaccharide, oxidized regenerated cellulose and combination hemostats), consist of the integration of an absorbable sponge, foam, pad, or other material with a topical hemostatic agent, which is then applied to the bleeding site. The exact properties of the ideal topical hemostatic agent will vary depending on the surgical specialty, the specific patient population, procedure requirements, the type of bleeding, and the agent’s specific mechanism of action.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Topical Absorbable Hemostats marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Topical Absorbable Hemostats and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Topical Absorbable Hemostats market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Topical Absorbable Hemostats market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Topical Absorbable Hemostats market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Topical Absorbable Hemostats market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Topical Absorbable Hemostats market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
CR Bard Inc
Baxter International Inc
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Gelita Medical GmbH
Meril Life Sciences Pvt Ltd