Surgical Sutures (Wound Care Management) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: December 2020
- Report Code: GDME540MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Surgical Sutures market for the year 2020 and beyond. The primary driver of the suturing devices market is the increasing number of surgical procedures, especially propelled by an aging population. Absorbable Sutures and Non-Absorbable Sutures are tracked under this segment. Absorbable sutures are absorbed or broken down by the human body after a given period of time. These sutures are made up of natural materials such as catgut and synthetic materials, which include polyglycolic acid, polydioxanone, polyglactin, polyglyconate, polyglecaprone and caprolactone. These sutures, which comprise the largest segment of the surgical sutures market, are used in patients that are not able to return for suture removal, or for internal organs. However, non-absorbable sutures are preferred for use in patients with large or slow healing wounds, which require sutures that will not be absorbed before the wounds have healed.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Surgical Sutures marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Surgical Sutures and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Surgical Sutures market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Surgical Sutures market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Surgical Sutures market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Surgical Sutures market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Surgical Sutures market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Centenial Surgical Suture Ltd
Assut Medical Sarl
Boston Scientific Corp
Sutures India Pvt Ltd
Smith & Nephew Plc