Surgical Adhesion Barriers (Wound Care Management) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME539MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Surgical Adhesion Barriers market for the year 2020 and beyond. Surgical adhesion barriers are used for the prevention of fibrous bands of scar tissue which develop after surgery and bind anatomic surfaces. These post-surgical adhesions occur in almost 95% of patients who have had multiple laparotomies. Surgical procedures vary from cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, obstetrics, gynecological to other types of surgeries such as orthopedic and peripheral nerve operations. There are a variety of surgical adhesion barriers on the market. In order to have market appeal, the ideal adhesion barrier should have characteristics such as anti-adhesiveness, high biocompatibility, resorbable properties, adherence to traumatized surfaces, effectiveness on oozing surfaces, applicable through laparoscopes, and cost efficient.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Surgical Adhesion Barriers marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Surgical Adhesion Barriers and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Surgical Adhesion Barriers market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Surgical Adhesion Barriers market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Surgical Adhesion Barriers market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Surgical Adhesion Barriers market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Surgical Adhesion Barriers market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
W. L. Gore & Associates Inc
MAST Biosurgery, AG
Integra LifeSciences Corp