Superabsorbents (Wound Care Management) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME538MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Superabsorbents market for the year 2020 and beyond. Chronic wounds are the main cause for treatments necessitating the use of superabsorbents. These dressings include pads which are used to absorb and retain fluid in moderate to highly exudating wounds. The high absorption capacity reduces the risk of leakage and minimizes the risk of maceration around the wound. The market is expected to be driven by an increasing prevalence of chronic wounds and a rise in hospital acquired infections. Non-Antimicrobial superabsorbent are the key product currently being used as an alternative to traditional dressings and systemic antibiotics. The increase in surgical procedures, burn and trauma cases will exhibit an increase in usage of superabsorbents. Although antimicrobial superabsorbents are more expensive than other moist and traditional dressings, reduced treatment time and speedy recovery reduces the overall cost of the treatment.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Superabsorbents marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Superabsorbents and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Superabsorbents market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Superabsorbents market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Superabsorbents market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Superabsorbents market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Superabsorbents market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
3M Health Care Ltd
BSN Medical GmbH
ConvaTec Group Plc
DeRoyal Industries Inc
Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
Medline Industries Inc
Molnlycke Health Care Inc
Paul Hartmann AG
Smith & Nephew Plc