Compression Garments and Bandages (Wound Care Management) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDME532MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Compression Garments and Bandages market for the year 2020 and beyond. Compression garmets are elastic garments that are used to exert a pressure over a certain area of the body to ensure the proper blood flow through out the veins. They increase tissue pressure which eventually decreses the edema. Compression garments are divided into upper and lower compression garments depending on the part of the body they are used for. Compression bandages are used for treating various diseases like deep vein thrombosis, vericose veins, venous leg ulcers and cancer related lymphedema. The principle of working is same as that of compression garments i.e. exerting a pressure on body part by wrapping of the bandages.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Compression Garments and Bandages marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Compression Garments and Bandages and evolving competitive landscape:
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Compression Garments and Bandages market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Compression Garments and Bandages market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Compression Garments and Bandages market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Compression Garments and Bandages market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Compression Garments and Bandages market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
BSN Medical GmbH
Paul Hartmann AG
3M Health Care Ltd
medi GmbH & Co KG
Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
Molnlycke Health Care AB
Medline Industries Inc
Smith & Nephew Plc
DJO Global Inc.