Viscosupplementation (Orthopedic Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME529MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Viscosupplementation market for the year 2020 and beyond.
Viscosupplementation is a minimal invasive procedure where hyaluronic acid (an active compound in synovial fluid) is injected into the joints. The procedure is majorly carried out in knee, followed by hip, shoulder, ankle and other joints.
Viscosupplementation treatment regimens have been divided into 1-injection, 3-injection and 5-injection regimens with 3 and 5 injection treatments showing major effect in pain relief. However, from the past few there has been an on-going controversy over its effectiveness and sustainability for OA patients. This has decreased the reimbursements given by the government and private insurance companies for treatment over the period of time.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Viscosupplementation marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Viscosupplementation and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Viscosupplementation market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Viscosupplementation market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Viscosupplementation market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Viscosupplementation market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Viscosupplementation market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Anika Therapeutics Inc
Fidia farmaceutici SpA
Chugai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
Bloomage Freda Biopharm Co., Ltd
Ferring Pharmaceuticals AS
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc