Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (Orthopedic Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME515MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation market for the year 2020 and beyond. Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) devices can be used to treat a variety of medical conditions such as facial bone fractures, craniofacial corrective surgeries such as craniostenosis and cleft lip palate, along with orthognathic surgeries and distraction osteogenesis. The majority of cases requiring Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) devices occur during sports/traffic accidents, violent assaults, work accidents/occupational hazards. Cranio Maxillofacial injuries cause frontal fractures along with cerebral damage, fracture of the anterior cranial fossa and closed brain injuries. These may lead to secondary complications which includes intracranial hemorrhage, cerebral edema, cerebral hypoxia and pneumoencephalocoele. Craniofacial corrective surgeries and facial bone fractures can be treated with the help of Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) devices. The Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) devices market is segmented into Plate and Screw Fixators and Distraction Systems.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
DePuy Synthes Inc.
B. Braun Melsungen AG.