Casting Materials (Orthopedic Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME514MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Casting Materials market for the year 2020 and beyond. The incidence of fractures differs worldwide, depending on the demographics of at-risk populations such as older, diabetic or obese individuals. The hospitalized incidences may also differ depending on the country's healthcare expenditure and infrastructure. The percentage of fracture cases receiving a cast differ between countries, however, most remain under 60%. Many factors that attribute to this low percentage includes awareness, logistics, pricing, and the country's healthcare infrastructure. Typically four rolls of Casting Materials are used per procedure. As casting is an extremely mature procedure, GlobalData does not expect the treatment methodology to change in future.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Casting Materials marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Casting Materials and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Casting Materials market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Casting Materials market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Casting Materials market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Casting Materials market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Casting Materials market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
3M Health Care Ltd
Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG