Arthroscopy RF Systems and Wands (Orthopedic Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Pages: 41
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME509MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Arthroscopy RF Systems & Wands market for the year 2020 and beyond. Arthroscopic Radio Frequency Systems are powered systems used in arthroscopic procedures for ablation and resection of soft tissue by controlled application of RF energy. One unit refers to one complete Arthroscopic Radio Frequency System which includes Generator System, Foot Control, and Power Cord.
Arthroscopy RF Systems & Wands have a long history of use in the US and European markets and are well established in emerging markets such as APAC and South America.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Arthroscopy RF Systems & Wands marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Arthroscopy RF Systems & Wands and evolving competitive landscape:
Insightful review of the key industry trends.
Annualized total Arthroscopy RF Systems & Wands revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2030.
Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Arthroscopy RF Systems & Wands.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Arthroscopy RF Systems & Wands market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Arthroscopy RF Systems & Wands market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counterstrategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Arthroscopy RF Systems & Wands from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Smith & Nephew Plc
Johnson & Johnson