Arthroscopy Implants (Orthopedic Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME508MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Arthroscopy Implants market for the year 2020 and beyond. Arthroscopic Implants are typically used for internal fixation of damaged soft tissue to bone in the shoulder, knee, hip and other small joints such as the wrist, ankle and those found in the hand and foot. Although the prevalence of specific injuries which are treated with Arthroscopic Implants vary globally, the market is primarily driven by increases in the number of sports-related injuries, traumatic accidents and ageing populations.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Arthroscopy Implants marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Arthroscopy Implants and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Arthroscopy Implants market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Arthroscopy Implants market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Arthroscopy Implants market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Arthroscopy Implants market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Arthroscopy Implants market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
DePuy Synthes Inc
Smith & Nephew Plc
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc