Ankle Replacement (Orthopedic Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDME505MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Ankle Replacement market for the year 2020 and beyond. The increasing prevalence of osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA), and the growing number of trauma cases are driving an increased demand for Ankle replacement implants globally.
Ankle replacement implants have a long history of use in the US and European markets, and are well established in emerging markets such as APAC and South America. However, the adoption of different implant types differs between these markets mainly due to clinical outcomes as few cases require total ankle replacements and few would require conventional surgeries. GlobalData expects continued adoption and growth of Total implants in emerging markets, and fast growth in North America and Europe through the forecast period in favour of ankle replacement options.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Ankle Replacement marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Ankle Replacement and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Ankle Replacement market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Ankle Replacement market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Ankle replacement market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Ankle Replacement market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Ankle replacement market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Integra Lifesciences Corp
Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
Corin Group Plc
KYOCERA Medical Corp