Breathing Filters and Bags (Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)
- Published: December 2020
- Report Code: GDME500MM
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Breathing Filters and Bags market for the year 2020 and beyond. Breathing filters are a single-used device utilized in airway circuits to filter humidified air or anesthetic gases. Breathing bags are a foldable device that provides a reservoir of air for ventilation. Both devices are driven by surgical procedures and non-surgical procedures that require airway management. Surgical procedures vary from cardiovascular, orthopaedic, nervous system, digestive system, urinary system, to ear, nose, throat and cancer related operations. Non-surgical procedures include the airway management for patients with acute respiratory failure, inadequate oxygenation and intensive care needs.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Breathing Filters and Bags marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Breathing Filters and Bags and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Breathing Filters and Bags market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Breathing Filters and Bags market.
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Breathing Filters and Bags market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Breathing Filters and Bags market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Breathing Filters and Bags market from 2015-2030.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA