X-Ray Systems – Diagnostic Imaging Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Published: December 2019
- Report Code: GDME389MM
X-Ray systems use high-energy radiation to diagnose diseases by taking images of internal structure of body. Digital X-ray systems incorporate digital radiography and obtain images on a screen rather than a film. These include Computed Radiography and Direct Digital Radiography (DDR) systems. Computed radiography involves an indirect imaging system which coverts analog to digital signals. Direct Digital Radiography (DDR) is a form of X-ray imaging, where digital X-ray sensors are used instead of traditional photographic film.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the X-ray Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed X-ray Systems and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total X-ray Systems market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the X-ray Systems market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the X-ray Systems market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific X-ray Systems market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Agfa HealthCare NV
Canon Medical Systems Corp
Carestream Health Inc.
Koninklijke Philips N.V
Siemens Healthineers AG
Fujifilm Holdings Corp.