Computer Tomography (CT) Systems – Diagnostic Imaging Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Published: December 2019
- Report Code: GDME388MM
Computed Tomography (CT) is a powerful, non-destructive evaluation technique used for producing 2D and 3D cross-sectional images of an object from a flat X-ray image. It is used on patients with a high risk of colon cancer, or full-motion heart scans for patients with high risk of heart disease. It can also be used for image complex fractures, detect infarction, tumors, calcifications, hemorrhage and bone trauma and also acute and chronic changes in the lung parenchyma. CT systems have a very diverse range of diagnostic applications. The device includes a slice detector and an X-ray source.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Computed Tomography (CT) Systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Computed Tomography (CT) Systems and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Computed Tomography (CT) Systems market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Siemens Healthineers AG
GE Healthcare LLC
Canon Medical Systems Corp
Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd.