Aesthetic implants are used for cosmetic, as well as reconstruction procedures. This aesthetic implants market report is composed of breast, face, and penile implants. These devices are intended to enhance aesthetic appearances and to address deformities caused by trauma, accidents, or congenital disorders.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Aesthetic Implants marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Aesthetic Implants and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Aesthetic Implants market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Aesthetic Implants market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Aesthetic Implants market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Aesthetic Implants market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Johnson & Johnson (Mentor Worldwide LLC)
GC Aesthetics Plc
POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH
Groupe Sebbin SAS
Implantech Associates, Inc.
Guangzhou Wanhe Plastic Materials Co Ltd
Boston Scientific Corp